7680 Goddard St. #213

Colorado Springs, CO

CALL US

(888) 702-0214

Index Returns

Index returns are a helpful way to see how we seek to minimize risk. By losing less in down markets, the probability of earning more is increased over a full economic cycle.

Years Combined Experience

Invested

Invested

We help investors accumulate and protect wealth in all market conditions.  We’ve managed millions through the most dynamic bull and bear markets imaginable – yet we still outperform the market nearly every year. 

Please note: Index fund performance is provided by a third-party, S&P DOW Jones. Clients of Bauer Wealth cannot directly invest into an index. Index performance does not represent an actual investment or a portfolio’s performance, which may differ from the index. No representation is made that any investor will or is likely to achieve results comparable to those shown or will make profit or will avoid incurring substantial losses. Index performance does not reflect any deduction of management fees, transaction costs, commissions or other expenses that could be incurred by an investment or portfolio. Such fees and expenses could reduce returns.

Please read this disclaimer to understand more about what index returns represent.

 

Bauer Wealth Global Growth Index Returns

The Bauer Wealth Global Growth Index is designed to provide long-term capital appreciation through investment primarily in U.S. equities, international equities, and Treasuries. The Index is quantitatively designed using a risk-budgeting methodology. In general, roughly 95% of total risk is allocated equally across five equity factors, size, value, quality, momentum and volatility. Country exposure is typically allocated to 25% emerging markets, 25% developed International with 45% U.S. domestic. The remaining 5% of total risk is allocated to long-duration Treasuries.

The dollar weights are re-balanced monthly to match the desired risk budget. If correlations rise or overall volatility exceeds certain thresholds, the Index can incorporate a short position to large-cap U.S. equities and cash to help ensure diversification and limit overall volatility. The result is an Index that can potentially provide attractive risk-adjusted returns over multiple market cycles. There is no guarantee the Index will achieve its objective.

2000 $ 0.00 $ 10,000.00 $ 20,000.00 $ 30,000.00 $ 40,000.00 $ 50,000.00 $ 60,000.00 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Year Bauer Wealth S & P 500

Bauer Wealth U.S. Growth Index Returns

2000 $ 0.00 $ 10,000.00 $ 20,000.00 $ 30,000.00 $ 40,000.00 $ 50,000.00 $ 60,000.00 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Years Bauer Wealth S & P 500

The Bauer Wealth U.S. Growth Index is designed to provide long-term capital appreciation through an investment primarily in U.S. equities and Treasuries. The index is quantitatively designed using a risk-budgeting methodology. In general, roughly 95% of total risk is allocated equally across five equity factors—size, value, quality, momentum and volatility. The remaining 5% of total risk is allocated to long-duration Treasuries.

The dollar weights are rebalanced monthly to match the desired risk budget. If correlations rise or overall volatility exceeds certain thresholds, the Index can incorporate a short position to large-cap U.S. equities and cash to help ensure diversification and limit overall volatility. The result is an index that can potentially provide attractive risk-adjusted returns over multiple market cycles. There is no guarantee the Index will achieve its objective.

Bauer Wealth Balanced Income Index Returns

The Bauer Wealth Balanced Income Index is designed to provide long-term capital appreciation and income. The Index is quantitatively designed using a risk-budgeting methodology. In general, roughly 95% of total risk is allocated equally across U.S. and International dividend equities, U.S. REITs and high-yield bonds. The remaining 5% of total risk is allocated to long-duration Treasuries.

The dollar weights are rebalanced monthly to match the desired risk budget. If correlations rise or overall volatility exceeds certain thresholds, the Index can incorporate a short position to large-cap U.S. equities and cash to help ensure diversification and limit overall volatility. The result is an Index that can potentially provide attractive risk-adjusted returns over multiple market cycles. There is no guarantee the index will achieve its objective.

$ 0.00 $ 10,000.00 $ 20,000.00 $ 30,000.00 $ 40,000.00 $ 50,000.00 $ 60,000.00 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Years Bauer Wealth S & P 500

Bauer Wealth Income Index Returns

$ 18,000.00 $ 16,000.00 $ 14,000.00 $ 12,000.00 $ 10,000.00 $ 8,000.00 $ 6,000.00 $ 4,000.00 $ 2,000.00 $ 0.00 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Years Bauer Wealth Aggregate Bond Index

 

The Bauer Wealth Income Index is designed to provide long-term capital appreciation and income. The Index is quantitatively designed using a risk-budgeting methodology. In general, total risk is allocated equally across U.S. agency/mortgage-backed bonds, investment grade credit, preferred stock, U.S. REITs and U.S. dividend paying equities.

The dollar weights are rebalanced monthly to match the desired risk budget. If correlations rise or overall volatility exceeds certain thresholds, the Index can incorporate a short position to U.S. Treasuries and cash to help ensure diversification and limit overall volatility. The result is an Index that can potentially provide attractive risk adjusted returns over multiple market cycles. There is no guarantee the Index will achieve its objective.

A Firm That Takes Risk Management Seriously.

 

Bauer Wealth
7680 Goddard Street | Suite 213
Colorado Springs, CO 80920

© 2019 Bauer Wealth Management in Colorado Springs is a Registered Investment Adviser (CRD#: 152977/SEC#: 801-71090) with the Colorado Division of Securities.  Registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Division of Securities and does not imply a level of skill or training. Investing of any kind involves risk and may result in loss. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Any historical returns, expected returns, or probability projections may not reflect actual future performance.